Revision as of 15:32, 23 July 2008 by WikiSysop
- To invoke the function editor, type ∇ by itself, or ∇ followed by a name, or )EDIT by itself, or )EDIT followed by a name, or double-right-click on a function name in the session manager or function editor windows.
- The function editor supports a multilevel Undo. That is, pressing Ctrl-Z reverts back to the previous text.
- Each function's undo buffer is saved with the function for reuse the next time that function is edited.
- All function's undo buffers are saved with the workspace for reuse on the next load.
- While editing a function, several keystrokes are available:
- To Save a function, press Ctrl-S;
- To Save & Exit a function, press Ctrl-E;
- To Quit without saving the function, press Ctrl-Q.